Embark on Gameloft's refreshing revisit of the classic game you used to play on Apple II now. The press already love it. You will love it too.
FEATURES OF THE FULL GAME:
Westward, Ho! Your favorite pioneering adventure game is back and takes you to an exciting, historical side-scrolling adventure entirely rethought to fit the Touch experience of your iPhone / iPod touch.
REMEMBER AMERICA’S CULTURAL ICONIC GAME
- All of the decision-making and problem-solving fun of the original game.
- Prepare for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase supplies.
- Fun and educational! Historical references through real locations and famous characters from the past, plus historic facts perfectly explain the perilous journey of pioneers.
A WILDER EXPERIENCE THAN YOU'VE EVER PLAYED BEFORE
- 8 skill-based mini-games, including 2 accelerometer-based challenges: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraph, berry picking, and gold panning.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, etc.) faced by real pioneers increases the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
- Refreshed with modern, colored graphics in a cartoonish style.
UPDATED WITH FACEBOOK CONNECT
- Post your achievements on your Wall.
- Challenge your friends by inviting them to play The Oregon Trail with the Tell A Friend feature.
JOIN THE FAN COMMUNITY
- On Facebook at facebook.com/TheOregonTrail.
- On Twitter at twitter.com/TheOregonTrail.
Tags: strategy game, educational game,