Just like its name clearly states, TreeVu ActiveX Control is a powerful ActiveX Control tool able to help you deal with a tree structure. TreeVu ActiveX Control incorporates several powerful methods to build, manage, display and manipulate tree structures. TreeVu ActiveX Control is based on GraphVu C class library.
The idea behind this software is quite simple. TreeVu ActiveX Control offers a simple to use, intuitive and well designed environment where a user can build, manipulate and view various tree structures.
Each tree structure has a common element: the root. Basically, starting from this root point, you can generate as many "branches" as you need. A branch can have 1, 2, 3, 4 or more similar sub-branches.
A tree is determined by several hierarchical settings: layer separation, sibling separation and sub-tree separation. Based on these values, TreeVu ActiveX Control can generate various trees. However, the hierarchical layout can be enabled or disable based on each user needs.
For a better understanding of what TreeVu ActiveX Control can offer, let's take a short look over some of its core features:
- Create new trees
- Add or delete vertices and edges
- Hierarchical, radial and force-directed layouts
- Flip vertically or horizontally
- Define custom context menus
- Define tree, vertex and edge properties
- Assign, read or modify tree, vertex or edge property values
- Rotate 90 degrees left or right
- File input/output
- TreeVu ActiveX Control is completely free
- TreeVu ActiveX Control supports all major Windows platforms: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Why is TreeVu ActiveX Control famous?
TreeVu ActiveX Control is famous because it is a powerful ActiveX Control tool able to help you deal with a tree structure.
Tags: ActiveX Control, Tree View,