Vocabularium essentially works as follows:
· from the options screen, you select the vocabulary topic of your podcast (note that new releases of the software will periodically be made with more topics);
· each topic contains sub-topics which you can switch on or off (for example, the Clothes topic has sub-topics including types of coats, types of trousers etc);
· you select the voices that you want to read the Spanish vocabulary and English glosses (see below for information about downloading voices);
· then, you click Create Podcast, where you will be prompted to set a file name; clicking Create then starts the podcast creation process;
· then, you sit back and have a coffee or go to lunch— depending on the voice you've selected, the creation process takes a few minutes.
You should now have a lovely, shiny podcast to listen to. Copy the resulting file to your favourite WAV or MP3 player (or iPod if Apple will let you) to listen to while you're on the bus or tube, walking the dog, or in a particularly dull meeting, geography lesson etc.
Vocabularium 0.05 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Vocabularium 0.05, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Vocabularium 0.05 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.