FamousWhy Editor: Webpage Screenshot 3.1.3 is a Google Chrome extension that lets you easily make screenshots, also available for Mac OS X users. Everybody considers that it is a little bit difficult to execute the keyboard combinations that can be used to take screenshots in Mac OS X (you need to press three or even four keys at once). So the developers of Webpage Screenshot have come with a simple solution.
You can easily change the internet site you are viewing into a picture, by a simple click, and send it to your friends. Even long pages are saved in one image file (*.png). You can choose to resize the window before capturing. You can also draw, edit, cut, apply text to the image or change its resolution. The extension is easy and user-friendly. You just have to make one click to take the picture and one click to share it.
Webpage Screenshot 3.1.3 Features
- Simplicity: the extension is simple to use. One click to take the picture, one click to edit and one click to share. There is nothing simpler than that.
- Editing tool: After taking the picture you can easily edit, add pictures or graphs. You can also add text to describe what is seen in the picture.
- Cutting: You can cut the picture in order to edit and share only parts of it.
- Do and Undo: the editing tools include Do and Undo.
- Shortcuts: you can create custom shortcuts for its various commands.
- Captions: The extension allows you to write captions above and below the picture. The caption can be any type of text including the url of the site and the date the picture was taken.
- Custom options: Every one of the commands can be customized by using the options panel.
- Big changes: Developers can change the resolution of the webpage screenshot.
The developers thought that your privacy is important; therefore this tool is a local extension. This means that the extension does not send anything to any server. Webpage screenshot for Chrome can work even when there is no internet connection.
Why is Webpage Screenshot 3.1.3 famous?
This software is famous as a simple extension for Google Chrome, for easily taking screenshots of your web-browser, quickly edit the photos and send them further to your friends.
Webpage Screenshot 7.2 is a Donationware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Donationware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using Webpage Screenshot 7.2, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
Webpage Screenshot 7.2 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.