FamousWhy Editor: If you get bored in front of your computer waiting for your Windows to start, maybe you should "EmPower" it, optimizing its loading time and solving some of its problems.
WinEmPower is the right tool for this kind of operations, and safe in the same time, the old way of navigating on registry & services being more risky for your computer and time consuming for you.
WinEmPower is free and it is available only for Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2008 R2. It will detect your operating system at the start-up and it will suggest the proper settings for you.
WinEmPower has four main features:
• Empower, which includes:
- a GodMode (All tasks) – gives you access to the Windows Master Control Panel;
- a series of options that can be added to the context menu for the folders: "Launch with PowerShell", "Launch with Command Prompt", "Take Ownership" and "Open with Notepad".
Five options which allow you to shorten the shutdown/restart duration of applications or services, the closing of an application when it is not responding in order to restart or end it faster and the time needed for a menu to be displayed.
- Auto End Tasks: it automatically closes all the applications when you initiate a shutdown/logoff/restart sequence;
- Desktop Composition: enables Windows Aero interface in all conditions;
- Sidebar when User Account Control is disabled.
- AutoReboot on Crash: if the problem that caused the crash is not stopping windows, you can continue your work;
- Remote Registry Access: if a registry is not being used, this tab disables the access remotely to that registry;
- Task Scheduler: Disables the Task Scheduler;
- Windows Defender: disables the default security options, in order to have a faster system;
- User Account Control: Disables UAC as configuring it to level 0, it will increase the system performance and the compatibility of older applications.
Note that the some of the options will require a reboot and the last two options will decrease the security level of your computer.
Why is WinEmPower famous?
WinEmPower is famous because it is one of the best optimizer for Windows 7/ Windows Server 2008 available today, with an easy to use interface, having precise and explicit tabs. WinEmPower is free and it is doing a great job in optimizing the speed of your computer.
WinEmPower 1.0.0 is a Freeware. Please read this article and discover
what exactly does Freeware mean.
Whether you're happy or not testing and using WinEmPower 1.0.0, be our guest and let's solve all the problems related to this software together. Feel free to use:
WinEmPower 1.0.0 comments section. No registration required! Please respect the general posting rules and do not abuse our system!
We strongly recommend you to use the following download manager, accelerator and duplicate file manager to avoid any downloading problems:NoClone
FamousWhy is not responsible for the content of the publisher's descriptions or user reviews and comments on this site.
All submitted content and ratings become the sole property of FamousWhy and may not be copied without permission.
We also reserve the rights to approve or refuse the written comments posted on FamousWhy within up to 48 hours.